Job Title: Lead Video Storyteller
Desired Experience: 2-5+ years of videography and video editing experience, agency experience and/or motion graphics a plus
We are looking for a strategic, organized and creative videographer to work with our team to plan, film and edit video content to help tell the best stories in the world. The videographer’s responsibilities include developing new and innovative ways to tell our clients stories through video, as well as organizing, directing, planning and coordinating video shoots.
To be successful as a See.Spark.Go videographer, you must be able to understand client needs, work collaboratively with our team and clients, juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and creatively produce the desired product in a timely and effective way.
- Excellent storytelling and ability to communicate on behalf of brands with various audiences in a variety of industries
- Ability to storyboard and ideate strategic and innovative video concepts to win and wow clients
- Film videos on set or on location
- Advanced understanding of how to edit, plan and shoot for social media and a wide range of uses
- Edit footage in post-production; motion graphics and After Effects a plus
- Ensure all necessary equipment for a shoot is present and working, as well as communicate, budget and research needs on an annual basis
- Ability to juggle multiple project deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational management skills and mentorship of junior staff
- Excellent computer skills in a Mac OS environment plus strong proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Proficiency with camera equipment, editing software, lighting and audio
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
We are looking to add an outstanding and creative videographer to our all-star team at See.Spark.Go. This position will play a pivotal role in helping clients and brands tell their stories in meaningful, authentic ways to drive loyalty and engagement.
We expect you to bring a love for people to an agency/media setting where caring for clients and coworkers is paramount. You will find See.Spark.Go has a goal of providing an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes a high level of encouragement and engagement, as well as quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a best-in-class agency workforce.
Apply with resume + cover letter to email@example.com!