See.Spark.Go values the contribution of people with differences in experience, perspectives and backgrounds. At See.Spark.Go, we are committed to:
- Inspiring others to embrace and serve everyone, regardless of their individual differences
- Treating team members fairly and with respect
- Establishing a workplace free from discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Training team members to be aware of their rights and responsibilities in regards to fair treatment and creating a culture of inclusivity
- Providing equal opportunities based on ability, performance and potential
At See.Spark.Go, we recognize the value of recruiting, selecting and promoting team members with different backgrounds, knowledge, experience, etc. We are committed to provide diversity and inclusion training to all of our team members to raise awareness and encourage healthy behavior. See.Spark.Go engages in tangible efforts to specifically recruit minority candidates in order to create diverse applicant pools and ensure top-tier talent who come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
In summary, diversity and inclusion are especially important to our culture as we continue to build a healthy organization that is focused on strong performance and growth. We believe in serving everyone, and by serving, we’ll build a currency of trust from which we steward our clients and brands.
Revised June 19, 2020