The best way to sharpen skills and discover your strengths in a chosen profession is simple: Learn by doing. That’s why we offer internships during fall, spring and summer semesters.
- The ideal candidate is an organized, self-starting team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills and be well versed in AP Style, the social media landscape and brand copywriting
- Best suited for public relations, journalism, communications, advertising or marketing majors.
- Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Our internships are for course credit.
Our internship requires 15 to 20 hours/week with at least two days a week in our office location – Athens, Ga.
- Public Relations + Social Media Content Intern
- Maintaining media lists and coverage files
- Writing and editing press materials
- Crafting editorial calendars
- Strategizing storylines and campaign ideas
- Creating social media content for platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- Working with influencer strategies for brand awareness
- Collecting data and reporting social media analytics
- Opportunity to assist in paid digital campaigns
- Public Relations + Social Media Content Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
How to Apply
Please complete this link and let us know which of our open houses you can attend.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22 from 4-5pm – Peyton Anderson Forum (PAF) at Grady College
- Thursday, Feb. 23 from 4-5pm – Room 204 at Grady College
- Friday, Feb. 25th from 1-2pm – Virtual (link to be sent prior to session)
Applications for Summer 2023 will be accepted through Wednesday, March 15th at 5PM EST.
Email our HR Director, Erica Cates, at firstname.lastname@example.org.