The best way to sharpen skills and discover your strengths in a chosen profession is simple: Learn by doing. That’s why we offer internships during fall, spring and summer semesters.
- The ideal candidate is an organized, self-starting team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills and be well versed in AP Style, the social media landscape and brand copywriting
- Best suited for public relations, journalism, communications, advertising or marketing majors.
- Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required; 3.5 or higher is preferred.
- Our internships are for course credit.
- 18 to 20 hours/week with at least one day a week in one of our office locations – Athens, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Nashville
- Public Relations + Social Media Content Intern
- Maintaining media lists and coverage files
- Writing and editing press materials
- Crafting editorial calendars
- Strategizing storylines and campaign ideas
- Creating social media content for platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- Working with influencer strategies for brand awareness
- Collecting data and reporting social media analytics
- Opportunity to assist in paid digital campaigns
- Graphic Design Intern
- Work closely with the content team to create graphics for various client or internal creative needs
- Additional responsibilities according to timely needs
- Public Relations + Social Media Content Internship (6)
- Graphic Design Internship (1)
How to Apply
PR / Social
At See.Spark.Go, we interact a lot with clients, team members, influencers and reporters via email, phone and social media. Therefore, we’d like to receive a pitch about why you would be a great fit for our team. If you haven’t noticed, we love a good outside-the-box thinker, so feel free to get our attention however best fits your style.
Picture the SSG team as the editors and yourself as the publicist, or maybe you’re a style icon, musician or speaker trying to get noticed by a dream brand. You could pitch us via email, create a social media campaign or even make a video about why you would be the best fit. With so many platforms and tools at your fingertips, we look forward to seeing how you get creative. Use this opportunity to showcase what makes you the best of the best of the best!
As a graphic design intern, you will need to show off your ability to creatively relay information for a variety of clients and platforms including social media, print and web.
Therefore, we’d like for you to come up with a creative way to tell us why you’d make a great fit at SSG while simultaneously demonstrating your graphic design skills. You could create a series of social graphics, design a one-sheeter for print, make a video or showcase your website. If you haven’t noticed, we love a good outside-the-box thinker, so feel free to get our attention however best fits your style. The sky is the limit!
Submission + Deadlines
Please submit your pitch, along with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as your application.
Note: Please specify which internship position you are applying for in your pitch. If interested in Graphic Design, please include work samples with your application.
Applications for the Spring AND/OR Summer 2022 Internship Programs will be accepted from October 18 through November 1 at 5 p.m.
Email our Support Staff Manager, Kaci Pollack, at email@example.com.