Position: Account Lead or Senior Account Lead, Social Media Strategist at See.Spark.Go
Desired Experience: 5+ years account services, social media marketing and/or other forms of marketing communications
This is a full-time position with See.Spark.Go. The primary function is to develop overall social media strategy for multiple clients and See.Spark.Go as a whole. As a Senior Account Lead or Account Lead, you’ll shepherd and refine the overall strategy for SSG clients and see to the production of all tactical efforts. The ideal candidate for this position would have agency or leadership experience including strategy, client communication, executing campaigns, driving results, and reporting.
In addition, you’ll lead and assist other account teams in implementing full awareness campaigns for multiple best-in-class lifestyle clients. This entails creating a socially driven PR plan, crafting strategic social or e-mail content, conducting outreach to target influencers, capitalizing on social trends and writing updates for each project. Daily tasks include regular communication with audiences and clients via email, phone, meetings and social media. As you know, AP Style fluency is necessary.
In addition to the regular communication with clients, including meetings and conference calls, sometimes planning and attending events, conferences or meetings is expected. Due to the breadth of clients and projects, organization is imperative. Depending on the client, the position may require brief travel. A general understanding of the news cycle, social media landscape and staying on top of current events and trends is also required. Office management and mentorship of junior staff is also part of this role, including working with and leading other staff members on delegating, overseeing and sometimes assisting in administrative tasks.
As a whole, you will take an active role in crafting the written voice and visual identity of the brands we serve. Monitoring and engaging various media channels will be critical. Familiarity with all forms of social media platforms, algorithms and pulling insights from analytics is necessary. The Account Lead role at See.Spark.Go is responsible for leading various clients that engage in content service offerings including, but not limited to: Social Media Content Strategy, Paid Social Media, Customer Engagement, New Customer Acquisition, Influencer Campaigns and emerging platform strategies. You will work closely with leadership at See.Spark.Go and the team as a whole to ensure consistency of message for clients and to expand our company’s services to new markets, existing communities and with mainstream media.
You will come to find that you represent See.Spark.Go in much larger, intangible ways as well. See.Spark.Go team members exhibit great leadership skills through personal character, servant leadership style, professional behavior, and ongoing skill development. As a senior account lead, you will help set the bar for all supporting team members. We will call on you for training and leadership. Having a passion for the mission and vision of See.Spark.Go to tell the best stories in the world will help shape your experience here and as a social media strategist. It’s an exciting time to join Team SSG!
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position would include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Building and developing strategies for engagement, customer acquisition, growth and achieving goals set by agency-client relationship
- Working with large brands on maximizing results
- Creating content for various social media channels
- Engaging customers and reaching new customers through audience growth and development
- Support and advise the Digital Team in paid execution of campaigns
- Lead client comms and sell-in strategy, ideas and deliver insights and results
- Manage reporting and optimization
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple project in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail, strong follow-through
- Excellent marketing project management skills in terms of timely planning, executing and reporting on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills in a Mac OS environment plus strong proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Experience with MailChimp or other email platform and maintaining customer databases is a plus
- Excellent organizational management skills
Soft Skills Desired:
- A hunger to learn. Do you like to learn and find yourself exploring “the new”?
- A desire to lead. Do you love being a team player and developing others?
- A drive to succeed. Do genuinely like helping others achieve their goals?
- A proactive attitude. Do you like to plan and think ahead?
- A resourceful spirit. Do you find a way to “make it happen”?
Education and Experience Required for the Digital Specialist Position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, PR, Digital Media, Advertising or related degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications.
- Specialized training, proficiencies, or certifications in platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. are a plus
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Account Lead position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of experience, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Compensation: Commensurate experience and agency growth.
Apply with resume + cover letter to email@example.com!