Job Title: Account Lead or Coordinator, Digital Specialist at See.Spark.Go
Job Summary: This role is responsible for supporting the clients that engage in digital strategy service offerings: Google Ads Platform, Paid Social Media, Media Buying and emerging platform strategies. The Digital Specialist role will need to have a solid understanding of paid social media, Google Ads, digital advertising strategy and reporting. The ideal candidate for this position would have experience in an Agency, creating social media campaigns, client service/leadership and strong desire to learn.
The role will report to the Vice President of Digital Strategy and support the Digital Strategy Team while working across clients. A strong candidate will be able to, and/or have experience, presenting analytics, articulating insights, developing campaigns and strategy.
Desired Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or MIS. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital Media, Advertising or related degree. Specialized training, proficiencies, or certifications in platforms such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, etc., are a plus
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Roles and Responsibilities
This position would entail, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in leading clients
- Campaign execution
- Collaborate on client strategy
- Manage reporting platform
- Work with the Digital Team to enhance SSG data visualization
- Support Client Teams with insights and analytics on client communications
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience building Facebook & Google Ads
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Excellent marketing project management skills in terms of timely planning, executing and reporting on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills in a Mac OS environment plus strong proficiency in programs like Excel and Sheets.
- Experience with MailChimp and maintaining customer databases is a plus
- Excellent organizational management skills
Soft Skills Desired
- A hunger to learn. Do you like to learn and find yourself exploring “the new”?
- A desire to support. Do you love being a team player?
- An earnestness to succeed. Do you genuinely like helping others achieve their goals?
- A proactive attitude. Do you like to plan and think ahead?
- A resourceful spirit. Do you find a way to “make it happen”?
Apply with resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com!