Project Manager at See.Spark.Go
Desired Experience: 2–5+ years project management and/or account services experience
This is a full-time position with See.Spark.Go. The primary function is to ensure delivery and management on key client initiatives. As a Project Manager, you will resolve hard problems and create scalable solutions for clients and SSG as our organization grows.
This role requires being a self-starter with leadership qualities who can work in a dynamic environment. You will exhibit skill in focusing on desired results, establishing what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results. The Project Manager needs to be an excellent communicator who is passionate about connecting people and continuous improvement.
In addition to the regular communication with clients, including meetings and conference calls, sometimes planning and attending events, conferences or meetings is expected. Due to the breadth of clients and projects, organization is imperative. Depending on the season, the position may require brief travel. A general understanding of the news cycle, social media and digital landscape and staying on top of current events and trends is also required. Office management and mentorship of junior staff is also part of this role, including working with and leading other staff members on delegating, overseeing and sometimes assisting in administrative tasks.
You will come to find that you represent See.Spark.Go in much larger, intangible ways as well. See.Spark.Go team members exhibit great leadership skills through personal character, servant leadership style, professional behavior, and ongoing skill development. As a project manager, you will help set the bar for leading and supporting all team members. We will call on you for training and leadership. Having a passion for the mission and vision of See.Spark.Go to tell the best stories in the world will help shape your experience here and as a project manager. It’s an exciting time to join Team SSG!
Roles and Responsibilities
This position would include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide project management and facilitation of cross functional team planning and execution
- Meeting with clients to understand their project goals and requirements
- Lead and ensure all status materials and roadmap documents are compiled, aggregated and completed in a timely fashion and remain well-maintained
- Establish and monitor plans, and ensure the realization of goals and continuous improvements while clearing roadblocks
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Double-checking all project deliverables for accuracy
- Sending progress updates to clients
- As the team’s champion, find creative ways to pitch in and be an advocate for the team
- Coordinate as needed with supporting cross departments
- 2 or more years of experience in project management and agile team facilitation
- Passion for agile development
- Understanding of the marketing industry and client lifecycles
- Attentive to keeping others informed about project developments and plans
- Self aware with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in executing change management processes
- Organized, problem solving mindset, and comfortable presenting to and facilitating groups
- Strong desire to learn and work with a variety of clients and industries
- You are flexible and able to change priorities quickly
- Project Management (PMP) and/or Agile Certifications (ACP) a plus
Soft Skills Desired
- A hunger to learn. Do you like to learn and find yourself exploring “the new”?
- A desire to lead. Do you love being a team player and developing others?
- A drive to succeed. Do you genuinely like helping others achieve their goals?
- A proactive attitude. Do you like to plan and think ahead?
- A resourceful spirit. Do you find a way to “make it happen”?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Project Manager position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of experience, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Compensation: Commensurate experience and agency growth.
Apply with resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org!